To all the tired parents out there...

Hi, I am the tired working mom of two little girls LOL

I have been working out with FB since after my first pregnancy, roughly 4 years ago, and even during my second pregnancy (great choice, by the way! Helped with getting fit again faster after!). Before that, I was never sporty at all. Thanks to FB, I became passionate about my fitness, and my workouts became something to look forward to in my day, which is saying something since I was very sedentary beforehand. But here's the thing: ever since I got back to work after maternity leave no2, I've been strugling to get in 3 workouts a week! (I usually worked out 5 times a week before). Either I'm too tired (my youngest still wakes up at night... and trust me, I've worked out tired before, but I've reached a point where it is simply impossible), or too busy with a gazillion things to to, or I get interrupted by one or more of my kids, or I simply end up having to forget about it since it is 9 PM and I gotta go to bed soon (I try not to exercise to soon before sleep since it gets me too pumped up). Sometimes, I get so frustrated at having no break at all in my day from 6AM to 8 PM (no exageration here), that the last thing I want to do is sweat and suffer with a hiit workout at the end of my day! Or else my daughter is sick and restless in bed, and I'm afraid I'll get interrupted, so I don't even try to workout. How did this happen? Am I the only one feeling like this? I'm afraid I'll get really behind in terms of fitness and that I won't be able to get back on track later in life... Am I a lazy bum for just wanting to relax after a hard day's work (in the office AND at home) and 3 hours of sleep the night before? What should I be doing to stay healthy in this new reality of mine? Thanks in advance!