Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Release! Lower Body Strength and Plyometric AMRAPs

Hey Team!

I’ve had plenty of days when 20 minutes was all I had. I’ve also had days when I had more time, but 20 minutes was all I felt like giving.

I’ve learned that both count.

Lower Body Strength and Plyometric AMRAPs

It can be easy to look at a short workout and convince yourself it won’t make much of a difference. Sometimes we spend more time deciding whether it’s worth starting than the workout would have taken in the first place. I’ve definitely been there. I have stopped expecting every workout to be my best one. If I only have 20 minutes, I use them. Most days, getting up and moving for a little while feels better than doing nothing at all.

There’s something satisfying about getting in a quick workout and being done before you have time to talk yourself out of it. It may not be the longest workout of the week, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a good one. That’s also how consistency is built… not only through the days when you have plenty of time and energy, but through the days when you work with what you have. Those shorter efforts still belong in the bigger picture.

So, if 20 minutes is what you have today, use it. If 20 minutes is all you feel like giving, let that be enough. Show up, do what you can, and give yourself credit when you’re finished.

Be honest, Team. Have you ever spent longer talking yourself out of a workout than the workout itself would have taken?