β¨ Ready to Give Your Posture Some Love? Better Posture with Erica Is Calling!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
Interview after interview, and I am turned down. Some employers seem to automatically say Iβm not even in the running. I am starting to feel rather defeated and now want cake. I know Satan is thrilled. π But, Iβm praying, and am trying to keep my thoughts positive. I know the Lord has a plan for me. π©· Maybe I just need a good cry. π€·ββοΈ
Thank you for reading my βblahβ moment.
βββ
How is everyone else doing? πΈ
βββ-
P.S. The cats are good emotional support.
Sigh
Interview after interview, and I am turned down. Some employers seem to automatically say Iβm not even in the running. I am starting to feel rather defeated and now want cake. I know Satan is thrilled. π But, Iβm praying, and am trying to keep my thoughts positive. I know the Lord has a plan for me. π©· Maybe I just need a good cry. π€·ββοΈ
Thank you for reading my βblahβ moment.
βββ
How is everyone else doing? πΈ
βββ-
P.S. The cats are good emotional support.