I am not new to yoga and have practiced it for quite a while in India. I find that while the yoga workouts on FB are quite good - well structured in terms of flow - the terminology used is vastly different from what Iâve been used to. The instructors say things like âuntuck thisâ and âexalt that,â which, if youâre not looking at the screen, donât actually shed light on what to do with your limbs.
This means that I canât do a yoga video with ease - because Iâm constantly craning my neck to see what the instructor is really doing.
How do you all manage with the yoga videos? As I mentioned theyâre pretty good so I find myself wanting to do them but being put off by having to watch the whole thing beforehand. Iâve previously requested the little âdemo squaresâ for these videos as well, just like in the other workout videos.
Yoga videos - hard to follow along
Hi everyone,
I am not new to yoga and have practiced it for quite a while in India. I find that while the yoga workouts on FB are quite good - well structured in terms of flow - the terminology used is vastly different from what Iâve been used to. The instructors say things like âuntuck thisâ and âexalt that,â which, if youâre not looking at the screen, donât actually shed light on what to do with your limbs.
This means that I canât do a yoga video with ease - because Iâm constantly craning my neck to see what the instructor is really doing.
The only way out is to watch the entire video beforehand and I simply do not have that kind of time! I just spent 40 minutes watching one of the videos because I want to do it tomorrow. đ©
How do you all manage with the yoga videos? As I mentioned theyâre pretty good so I find myself wanting to do them but being put off by having to watch the whole thing beforehand. Iâve previously requested the little âdemo squaresâ for these videos as well, just like in the other workout videos.