Perspiration Pals 22 May 2024

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? I’m going to have a long day and all I can think about is how I’m gonna get fresh vegetables (my favourite lettuce, for example) if I have to rot here in the office until about 6.30 p.m. No idea.

My lower arm/elbow is a bit painful but it usually is in the morning. I started the day by doing a longish total-body routine with Tasha. I really enjoyed it and by modifying some of the exercises (for example racking my dumbbells on my shoulders) I didn’t feel any pain, however, once I finished and went about doing my usual tasks, it did get painful. I think I’ll probably start a body weight program once I finish the 30-day challenge.

Let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment section. Did you know that humans and dogs are the only two species known to seek visual clues from another's eyes? And dogs only do it with humans. Also, did you know that coffee is the world's second most valuable traded commodity, only behind petroleum? Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits. Bonus fact: Pomology is the study of fruits.

All right, Pals, I need to go now to live in the moment… or seize the day. Don’t forget to have a nice salad. (random piece of advice)

PS, today’s picture: ‘Find the bumblebee’ challenge