Perspiration Pals 15 May 2024

Hello there, Pals! It’s another Wednesday and when I look to the left, I can actually see a picture of Wednesday (Wednesday Addams) because when facing human folly, my young colleague can turn into Wednesday in a second and someone thought it would be funny to give her a picture of Wednesday. Anyway, that’s a long enough introduction to our new thread.

I started the day by doing a Pilates routine with Amanda and this time I didn’t really mind getting up to do Pilates because my tennis elbow is back. It’s not unbearable but it’s painful enough to bother me. Five years ago, I had to wait for about 3 months to get treated now it would probably be at least 5… so my best bet is to simply cure myself. Piece of cake. I’m not going to stop working out that’s for sure, but after finishing the 30-Day Challenge, I might start a bodyweight program. (gripping weights might aggravate the pain) In the meantime YouTube is my physical therapist.

Moving on to our fact-finder fragment, did you know that having excessive body hair is linked to a higher intellect? I think I’ll be fine with lower intellect… Also, did you know that similar to fingerprints, everyone also has a Unique Tongue Print? Imagine cops taking your tongue print instead of your finger prints. And did you know that most of the dust underneath your bed is actually your own dead skin? Bonus facts: sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy. Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavours.

All right, Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day and don’t forget to eat some strawberries. (random piece of advice)