Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 14th

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I've got stuff and things to do today, so let's jump right into this check in!

What's happenin with workouts?

I did Erica's 65 minute workout yesterday and I loved it! It's definitely tough and an endurance challenge; but I liked it a lot. Today will probably be some active recovery for me.

What's happenin on the food front?

I got coffee atm, and that's enough for right now!

Finally a pic!

This is a serviceberry blossom. There's lots of serviceberry subspecies, and they tend to intermingle and hybridize; but a lot of them produce berries that look very similar to blueberries, and taste a bit like almonds and vanilla. There's specific varieties of serviceberries that you may be more familiar with: they're called juneberries or Saskatoon berries. For convenience sake, I call all the service berries I pick Saskatoons, since that's just how I know them.

Okie dokie, Blendiez. That is it for me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited