Daily Check-in: Monday, April 29th

Hey, Blenderz! And a good morning from Florida to you!

So how was your weekend?

However it went, you were certainly well ghosted by Karen! Thank you, thank you, Karen! I hope those tornados stay far away from you!

Also an extended and special thanks to my co-host and partner in check-in crime, Kim. You are super!

Okay, Blendfriends, let's get on with this Monday. Got a workout in mind? ..I'm halfway through the 30 day challenge. It has been nothing short of awesome, so I'll be continuing that today with a total body workout with Brian. It's sure to be fun! ..Anyone doing the challenge or something else, let us know how it is going for you!

And how about the food? What are we eating? ..I don't know at the moment. I'm all about that coffee life for now.

Picture will turn this Mondaze into a magnolia Monday. They are blooming and I love the sight of their large, soft white flowers and gentle smell.

Alright, Blenderz, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope things are going alright for you, and extra strength sent your way to handle any thing that decides to challenge you. Looking forward to reading and hanging out with you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***