Daily Check-in: Friday, April 26th

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I'm pretty tired. Not good sleep again. It's getting quite annoying. But hey, it ain't gonna kill me.

Anywho, who are things going for you, Blenderz?

How's your workouts?

They're going swimmingly for me. I've been really enjoying this 30 day challenge so far. Today, looks to be a good one too--lower body with Nicole! Can't wait!

And what's on the menu for today?

I know I've shared a picture of cake; but that's not on the menu for today. I'm going to be making something with chicken and asparagus.

Now, onto this pic!

I know it's weird to share cake pics here, but ya'll know i love to bake. I recently got a new Bundt pan, and I.am.obsessed with it!! I have made so many cakes in it already (fwiw, if you're interested, the cake pan is called a Nordic Ware "Elegant Party" Bundt Pan). I just adore it. I know it's a weird thing to be obsessed with--but I am totally enamored with Bundt pans (full confession time: I have 6 full-sized Bundt cake pans, plus 1 mini-Bundt pan, and 1 tube cake pan. And I still would totally get more). So yeah, there you have it: I am a self-proclaimed Bundt cake pan fanatic.

What about you Blendiez? Do you have something you are kinda obsessed with and/or like to collect? Please share if you wish to--we'd love to hear about it!

(P.S. The cake pictured is a lemon-raspberry cake.)

Okie dokie, Blendiez! That's about it for me these past two weeks! You'll be checkin in with Karen over the weekend, and then with our lovely Miss Raven again on Monday!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***