Perspiration Pals 25 April 2024

Hello Pals! Thank you for your lovely replies yesterday, I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can. I don’t have supportive men in my life, probably never will, but it doesn’t really matter because I have friends, I’ve never even met, who can cheer me up using their common sense, logic and empathy. So I’ll keep on practising those push-ups and if I fail, I’ll just shrug my muscular shoulders.

I started the day by doing Day 19 of the Abs 3 program. I used the swap feature again because I realised that I’d already done the scheduled routine several times so I ended up working out with Erica again. I like her routines! Even though they require a good sense of balance otherwise known as vestibular sense, which is really not my strong point especially early in the morning but you know, practise, practise, practise. Anyone doing the Abs 3 program right now?

Let’s move on to our good old fact-finder fragment. Did you know that forgetting is good for the brain? (yes, a brain fact, again) Deleting unnecessary information helps the nervous system retain its plasticity. Also, did you know that the brain treats rejection like physical pain, according to scientists. Did you know that the type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world? My musical taste is rather eclectic. Bonus fact, people who swear more often are more honest than those who don't, a study found. I must be very honest, then…

All right, Pals, I must go now, have an easy day and don’t forget to forget because it helps your nervous system.

PS, these are pictures of my Chinese money plant about a month apart. It seems to be doing quite well.

Edited