Suggestion

I have a suggestion for the lifting videos. I read through the write up to figure out what weight I want to use but often I’m not sure exactly what the exercise is based on the write up. So I end up starting with too much or too little weight. Generally, I adjust for the next round, however with the bored easily format videos I waste time adjusting weights.

Would it be possible to either create a separate preview video by linking the previews in the video together or by have the exercises listed in the write up link to the preview of that exercise?

After reading Outlive (which I recommend and which has been on the NYT best seller list for over a year) I’m very focused on building muscle and lifting as heavily as I can. Therefore selecting the proper weight is very important to me.

(That makes me think of another suggestion . . . A Fitness Blender book club in which we share healthy living books that have impacted us. Another book I just finished that I liked was The Gratitude Diaries.)

Thanks for listening to my ramble and as always I’m so grateful for Fitness Blender and the Fitness Blender trainers and staff.