Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 23rd

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I am tired. I have not been sleeping well. But I know it's only a temporary thing. Just annoying atm tho.

How are things going with you guys? Hanging in there as best you can? (Hope so!)

And how are your workouts treatin ya?

I did Day 9 of the challenge yesterday since I wanted to work lower body--and I'll do day 8 today instead. I can tell you that I have quite the sore hamstrings from Day 9. Went a bit heavier on weights since the intervals were shorter; and I am feelin it! That'll make today a good day for upper body work with Tasha.

And what's on the menu for today?

If you guess coffee: then you guessed correctly! That's as far as I've gotten today.

Finally a pic!

Twofer Tuesday. With an Alphie and a bear track. Alphie's on the right, and he weighs about 90lbs. So the bear is a decent sized one.

Alrighty then; that's about it for me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***