Weekend Ghostess: Sun, Apr 21st

Hey my lovelies,

I'll try not to ramble too much today (pfff, yeah right!), so you can get on with your day. Sunday again already, weekends just seem to fly by..

I'm having a super lazy Sunday, I got up at 0730am which is very late for me and normally I immediately get dressed. But today I decided to stay in my PJ's, have a nice breakfast of my usal fruits, crackers and tea, do this check in and then have a nice long, hot shower with all the spoils. Hair mask, facial scrub, you name it, the whole shebang. Very girly I know and so not me, but hey, I can be girly sometimes!

Of course that also means no workout, I'm so not going to ruin my hair when it's freshly washed and dried! But I will be checking what we'll be doing for Day 8 of the 30 day Challenge. I'm all ready to tackle the second week. What about you ladies? Are you working out, going for a 5k run like Cabob, scrolling through all the many workouts to find something that suits your needs like Kristina, prepare to get back on the road home from a lovely vacation like Lea? Or are you hoping your GK's will let you sleep long enough so you can tackle your day well rested, fingers crossed here Karen! Let me know, I'm nosey as you know...

And what about food? Methinks we'll be having our usual Sunday dinner: steak or grilled chicken and airfryer chips. I also fancy some warm vanilla pudding so I might make that for dessert.

I'm more interested though in what'll appear on your table, so fill me in on all the deliciousness you'll be cooking or will be treated to.

The things you see on the picture are the 'flowers' of Vincents palm tree. They're this weird looking spongy things that have come out of a sort of huge almond shaped bean. I know it sounds ridiculous when I write it like that but I don't know how else to explain it. I guess those of you who are familiar with palm trees have seen them before.

Right ladies, that's it for me! You did it! You made it through a weekend with me, kudoz to you and a big thank you from me to take the time to read my endlessly long check ins. I'll be back later to see what you've all been up to.

For now, have a great day everyone!!🥰