Perspiration Pals Sunday April 20, 2024 🥗🐈🐰

Happy Saturday night/Sunday morning Ppals,

It is Saturday night as I type this. I hope you are all having a great weekend.

I went to a smaller farmers market closer to my house and bought a nice bag of salad mix. My town/city/county has several farmers markets on Saturdays. I usually go to the largest one downtown but this weekend I went to a smaller one. Closer is a relative term. The larger one is maybe 20 minutes away. The smaller one is about 10 min away.

I have had several nice simple salads this week using the salad mix I have been buying that last few weeks. This past week I added chicken strips one day and tuna fish the next day. Each also had cheddar cheese and honey mustard dressing. (I had to share some of the tuna with Cinnamon and Nellie).

Last night I also made curried potatoes with carrots and yellow squash.

So I have been happy with my food menu.

In exercise news I decided that my flex 1/pilates challenge combo was working better for me than the new 30 day challenge so I went back and continued with that. Today I am resting tomorrow will be pilates with Amanda.

Tomorrow I am also helping with an Easter egg hunt. It's the final session of faith formation for the school year and it is ending with breakfast and an Easter egg hunt. Easter egg hunts are always fun, even if Easter was several weeks ago.

I took today's picture last night. I thought the cats had already gone to

bed but there they were posing. I think Cinnamon was teaching Nellie his back bend pose.

That is all from me today. Now let me know how your weekend is going,

All are welcome to chat with us. 🤗

Edited