P

For FB long-timers - Do you remember....?

Seems weird, but I honestly can't remember - was the "Mark Complete" button always there on the workout page or did it get added sometime along the way?

I ask because I haven't done this in years but I was browsing back through my history and for some reason all my workouts in 2016 and 2017 are not marked complete. There is also a period of time where my workouts are marked complete, but the day is not marked complete, which makes more sense to me because I do feel like I remember the ability to mark a day complete is a more recent thing?

When the calendar was recently revamped, I don't remember a discussion of how it might change our history, did I miss it? It doesn't seem like me to not mark the Complete button for years if it did exist, but I honestly can't remember what it was like back then.

Also, I have no workouts on my calendar at all from 2015, which is when I joined. It's very possible I did workouts but didn't add them to my calendar (which I'm pretty sure DID exist back then, right? I feel like some form of calendar has existed for much longer than I've been on FB?) and then if the Mark Complete button existed, I guess I also didn't mark it. But I swear I have a memory from like 4-5 years ago of having looked back to 2015 and seen the first ever workout I did with FB and on what day.

So what do you remember about what it was like back then? Was there a Mark Complete button or when did it appear if not? The only change I really remember, which is quite recent, is the video player just taking up part of the left side of the screen with the list of workout details being on the right third. And of course the switch from the YouTube player to the FB player when FB Plus came around.

I'm curious what others remember generally and also specifically about Mark Complete and your own history being on your calendar still.