Daily Check-in: Monday, April 15th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you today?

How was your weekend?

I hope all is well, or at least going ok for you!

I wanna give a great big THANK YOU to our lovely weekend guest host Shab for taking care of us this last Saturday and Sunday; and of course I'll send one of those giant THANK YOUs to my wonderful partner in crime Miss Raven for hosting the past two weeks! You guys are the best!

So what's happenin on your Monday, Blendiez?

Are you starting the new 30 day challenge?

I am! I'm excited for it! Looks like Day 1 will be a great lower body workout with the OG FB-ers: K & D! What's not to love about that?!

And what's happenin on the food front today, Blenderz?

I've not gotten past coffee yet, and that's about all I can think about at the moment.

Finally, how bout a pic? We've been having some lovely Spring weather here--which means we've started seeing flutterbys! This is one of the earlier arrivals: a Mourning Cloak! I caught this particular one sunning him/herself on the road.

Okie dokie, Blendiez! That's about it for me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***