HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 13th

Good Saturday morning! It is raining here at the moment and that’s what they predict for most of the day. The perfect day to read a good book and watch series and movies while wrapped up in a blanket.

So after my tooth extraction on Monday, I no longer have sensitivity to cold, but I’m still dealing with the right side of my mouth hurting when I clamp down my teeth, especially when trying to chew something hard. My dentist thinks it’s from me protecting my left side so much over the past few weeks and only chewing on my right side most of the time. I’ll give it a few more days but if the pain doesn’t subside, I’ll have to make another appointment.

It feels like it’s one thing after another. Like the fact that the eczema in the crook of my left arm has started up again. And that I can’t seem to be able to bring down my diastolic blood pressure. But I know that I am taking the steps to resolve my health issues, so I can hope that things will be better sometime soon. What steps are you taking now to care for your future self?

I will attempt my first workout since Sunday. I’ll choose something not too strenuous, just to get my body moving again. And I hope to go for 2 short walks today, under the rain. Not sure that Loki will want to tag along. I will get started on doing our taxes, and my father’s and brother’s. And supper will be a carrot potage with a grilled cheese sandwich, to go with the weather. What will your day look like?

Wishing everyone a great day and weekend! 🙂