Daily Check-in: Friday, April 12th

Hello, Blendies! Here we are at a Friday! Hopefully it's a happy one for you.

So how are we today? Are you working out?

I am going to go with Brian here on this: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bodyweight-strength-and-cardio-emoms-sweaty-total-body-conditioning

And take Erica up here on her plank challenge: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/plank-challenge-add-on-5-minutes-of-nonstop-plank-variations ..and will call it a workout complete. But what about you?

And what about you and food? Pizza sounds pretty good over here!

And I have some Coral Honeysuckle here to make this a Flower Friday. The woody vine is back, serving as the red lipstick of the woods, because every now and then, nature wants to dress up a little.

Alright my FB Fam. Once again, it's been nice to be your host these past couple weeks. I thank you for reading and hanging out with me and for sharing your world here with us. It's always a pleasure.

I hope you can have a great weekend. Don't forget that our bright and sunshiney Shabnam has you covered here for Saturday and Sunday so be sure to check in with her! Thanks again so much, Shab!

And then come Monday time, the return of our classically fantastic Kim of Kims!

But until then, some good vibes for your Friday. I'll see you around, Blendfriends.

Take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***