HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 12th

Hello, lovelies, and Happy Friday! Today's quote comes courtesy of the fact that I ram on the hunt for a rainbow top/shirt and it just seemed appropriate. Specifically I want something that is all in rainbow colors rather than just has a rainbow print on the front. If anyone has suggestions, let me know, currently searching Vinted.

Work is still busy but it's one more week before I go on vacation. If anyone has suggestions for Milan or Genoa, let me know. The only things we're firm about our itinerary is that we'll visit Cinque Terre and Lake Maggiore and eat all the gelato we can get.

Freestyling my workouts until vacation, will look into the 30 day challenge when I get back. Have been doing more cardio as I feel quite satisfied with the amount of muscle I have and would like to drop a few pounds to make it a bit more visible. My eating has been mostly ok during the work week but keeps falling apart on the weekends. Anyone else struggle with this? Have you found some way to avoid it?

Ok, that's all from me. Let me know what everyone is up to, stay hydrated and have a great day!

Edited