Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 10th

Hey everyone and welcome to the halfway point of the week!

So how does that look for you? Maybe you're working out or not?

I'm going with a Nicole workout. Some low impact weighted cardio and core: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-weighted-cardio-and-core-with-unilateral-and-kickboxing-inspired-moves

But what about you?

And some food? I've got some odds and ends to use up. I'll also put together a leafy green salad and call it a meal. Do share your delicious.

Picture will turn this day into a #wildflowerwednesday with this Venus Looking Glass. It's a fancy name for a simple flower that is pretty carefree about where it grows. That name more or less trying to describe the seeds resembling a hand mirror. I'll need to come back to this one and see for myself.

Best of luck to your day, Blenders. I was feeling a bit off yesterday. Here's hoping for a reset today. But it all remains the same of thanking you for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***