Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 9th

Hello everyone! How are you today?

I'm a little tired, but that's nothing new. Still ready to get to the days stuff and things.

Such as a workout! I have this one in mind for an upper body/abs day: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/chest-and-back-circuits-with-weighted-abs-intermissions

But what about you? What are your movement plans and how are they going for you?

And what about the food? I don't have a real clear idea of mine yet, but that's also nothing new.

Picture is from yesterday, to capture something of the eclipse. For those who had totality or near totality, that's so very cool and I hope you had a great time viewing/experiencing it. We only had about 60% totality, but you can hardly tell from the photo. It was a quick photo so as not to destroy my camera, but if you look closely enough, you can see a blueish dot near the center. If you zoom in, that's a reflection (caused by my camera) that shows how much the moon covered the sun.

Alright, that's all I got for now. Thank you so much for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***