HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 9th

Good early Tuesday morning!

I had to get up around 3:30am, as I couldn’t find a comfortable position to sleep in anymore. I’m usually a half belly sleeper, but because of my tooth extraction yesterday, I had to keep my head slightly elevated and couldn’t turn on my left side. I took Tylenol before bed and I’m sure that helped me for part of the night, but at one point it wore off.

So today, I will follow the quote above, to try and recuperate my energy. I also feel tired from not eating much yesterday and feeling dehydrated. I use a Brita individual bottle with a built-in straw to drink 2L of water each day, but no straws are allowed for a few days, so I couldn’t drink anything until David got home from work and brought me a water bottle (I just can’t drink unfiltered water from the tap, the taste is awful). As for soft foods, they have to be cold or lukewarm, so my options were very limited. Today should be better after David went grocery shopping.

This morning, I have to take our car in to have our Summer tires installed. Let’s hope I don’t fall asleep in the waiting room 😂 I’ll be working using my phone, hopefully that keeps me awake. And I’ll take a walk later on, as it should be another beautiful, sunny day. Workouts can wait.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 🙂