My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone another month has started and I want to take this month nice and slow but with work the months go on by quick unless I take the days nice and slow. The weather has been really cold lately over here and when it starts to warm up it warms up slowly so I will really like it when it starts getting a whole lot warmer around the house and the property. I had a nice stretching workout with Daniel that felt really good on the body after the last two workouts that I had my upper body and lower body were feeling the soreness from the workouts and I was feeling it the most in my shoulders from lifting weights.

Everyone at work has been running around all over the store trying to get as much product out as we can and we are even bring out new clothes, shoes, and jewelry along with other things we use out so everyone can buy it and we can get rid of it from the back and put it out on the floor. Which sometimes with all the things we have to do in a certain amount of time we don't have time to get everything done that we need to get done before we get off work and go home for the day.