Daily Check-in: Monday, April 8th๐ŸŒ‘

Hello hello Blenders!

How are you? How was your weekend? Alright for the most part I hope!

I wanna give many thanks over to Lea for her ghosting (guest hosting) over the weekend. Super lovely as always!

But how about this Monday? Are you working out today at some point?

I will with Erica. I've been wanting to try this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/tabata-and-steady-state-cardio-total-body-hiit-and-endurance-intervals

And how about we follow that up with some good food? What's on the plate, Blendfriends? ..I am going to figure out some scary healthy options and go from there. Coffee is perfect right now.

Picture for today is a random sunset where you can see some light rays.

And speaking of the sun, there's a big event happening with it and the moon today. Over in America, there's a chance to see a total solar eclipse. So for anyone that traveled to or lives in the path of totality with clear skies, you lucky lucky ducks! Enjoy!!!! To experience one is magical and I can't find words to describe it. It feels other worldly. ..In Florida, where I am at, we will only get a partial eclipse.

I wasn't able to travel this time around to see this eclipse, but I was fortunate enough back in 2017 to go to Tennessee to witness that one. Back then I had one black cat (still do!) and was pretty new to Fitness Blender. So much (and also so little, lol) has changed since then.

Alright, I think I've talked way more than Monday has allowed. I'm wishing you all a great day and thanks for being here to rock anothwr week with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***