👻checkin Sunday 7-4-2024

Hey there all you lovelies again, another day of me (Lea) checking in as your 👻. No weather talk today, I promise! First of all my photo: I guess a lot of you, esp. in the States, will know what this is about?!?! Hubs sent it to me the other day and I said rather crossly: “what the heck is that? Why are you showing that?” (Especially because we have recently had an awful experience with AirBnB, will NEVER ever use it again) “so don’t p… me off by sending me this!” Of course, when he explained, I thought it was quite funny. Are any of you a red dot on that picture? If so, I’m definitely envious: never seen a total eclipse of the sun! My husband and son (10 years old at the time) did. It was in Belgium and they went camping there. Photo below shows when it was: hubs still has (and wears) the tshirt to prove it. I was at home with our 7-year-old daughter and only saw the same eclipse as a partial one. Cabob, please post pictures of your experience! And on the topic of pics: Karen and Coby should hopefully be appearing in a picture together at some point….!

Oops…. Lots of chatter again, better get down to business!

Workouts: I had a lovely, very windy, walk yesterday, and plenty of laziness in the afternoon, so I am raring to go again. We are off on another Goodgym mission. With stormy weather still around, we probably won’t be cycling there. But clearing, cleaning and painting in and around an old school building will give us plenty of activity, no doubt. What will you be doing? Ingeborg, a real rest day? Robyn, another early morning workout? Molly, a rest day after your first cardio and hiit yesterday? Lisette and Anne, hope you will be joining us again. Sorry, can’t mention all of you… Or whatever is on your calendar today, let us know and we might be inspired!

Food: no idea… what’s new there? My turn to cook, 😩😩😩! Please, please, please, inspire me with your menu ideas! I need easy though.

Right, that’s all from me, probably way too much, but even when I try and keep it short… I fail miserably! Enjoy your day and talk to you later.

And of course, you will have a wonderful Raven back again tomorrow.

Edited