Perspiration Pals April 7, 2024 🌸πŸ₯•πŸ₯”

Happy Sunday Ppals!

My azaleas are blooming! It is nice to look out the window and see the pink flowers. The picture is from last year but they look about the same this year and it is too dark out now to take a new picture.

It is still Saturday night as I write this. I took a rest day today. I did some errands. The farmer's markets started their summer hours this weekend. One of the markets is open until 1 pm and the other until 12 pm. I got my times mixed up so at 11:40 I dashed off to the market that is open until 12 pm and got there just before the farmers were all starting to pack up. I was happy to see they had lettuce mix and a brownie.

One of my errands was to get air filters. I banished Cinnamon and Nellie to a bedroom and a bathroom while I changed the filter. They are both so curious and had their noses on the filter. I had visions of them jumping into the vent and ending up who knows where under the house. So now the filter is changed and the cats have the run of the house once more.

Sunday I am going to mow my lawn, go for a walk and do Pilates with Amanda. I thinking of subbing in the beginners workout from day 1 of the 2 week Pilates challenge instead of doing the scheduled workout for the challenge. I liked that workout since Amanda explains good form for some basic exercises that I need to practice.

I found an easy recipe for roasted carrots and potatoes that I want to try tomorrow. I have a few fat carrots that I need to cook.

Now I would like to know how your weekend is going, What is on your exercise and food menus?

Please share pictures of pretty flowers blooming in your yard or neighborhood.

All are welcome to chat with us!

Edited