Daily Check-in: Friday, April 5th

Hey FB Fam! Welcome to Friday! Hopefully it is good news for you.

So are you working out today? I am with Tasha where we are going to torch our cores: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bodyweight-core-circuit-progressions-with-isometric-holds-build-core-strength-and-endurance

^Really looking forward to this one as I adore core work. Maybe I'll find a short HIIT routine to make it core and cardio for my Friday.

But what about you? As always, I hope that movement gets you exactly what you need.

I have a full Friday ahead but I'll still try and make time for pizza. Please share all your meals that keep you nourished and going strong.

And finally for our Friday, a Flower. This one being a Carolina Desert-Chicory or a Texas Dandelion. It's a type of False Dandelion, more easily identified by its lemon yellow color and some black flecks near the center. Now I'm niether in Texas, nor in Carolina, nor in a dessert, but this is a common plant found in the south eastern US, so close enough.

Okay, that's all for me for now. Do be sure to check in with our ever adventurous and life loving Lea over the weekend as she ghosts the check-in!!

And I will see you all right back here on Monday, but until then, take care, don't get overloaded, and have as good of a day as you can. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***