HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 5th

Hello, lovelies and Happy Friday! I hope the week has been gentle with you all and that you are looking toward a nice, relaxing weekend. We are still seeing very warm weather here so I'm looking forward to a walk in the botanical garden but mostly I am excited about sleeping.

Work has been crazy these past few weeks. I somehow ended up a key contributor on a major team initiative and I finally exploded at my manager that this was not supposed to be my task, I was trying to help because nobody else was giving it the required importance and voila, now I own it. I've been living on the verge of a panic attack for nearly a month. Either he gives me authority to tell people what to do or he finds me some help. He agreed that my supposedly more senior colleagues are not pulling their weight and tasks have been redistributed somewhat so I don't feel quite so panicky anymore. I am still annoyed that the senior people in the team are waiting for my direction, yet I'm not good enough to be a senior because I haven't handled big enough projects yet. As if those guys have, please. I still hate my job, if that wasn't clear.

Ok, done ranting, it's a beautiful Friday and I want to put good vibes into the world. Today's message comes courtesy of the fact that I have not worked out this week, beside walking. Outside vacations and injuries, I have not had such a long workout break in over two years. It's given me a chance to adjust to this cursed time change and to catch up on my reading. I'll restart my workouts this weekend as it's less mentally taxing somehow. Oh, and turning it off and on again really is the solution for 95% of computer issues. You can trust me, I'm a professional.

Let me know what's up with you and remember to drink water and wear sunscreen!

Edited