Perspiration Pals 3 April 2024

Hi there, Pals! I nearly forgot about the thread because in my mind it’s still Tuesday since I didn’t work on Monday. I’m sure you know the feeling. So how are you today? I’m tired, to be honest. I know, I shouldn’t because I had four days to relax but my mind is restless. It keeps saying ‘Just quit. Quit your job, this is not the right place for you. It never has been.’ At the same time, my mind knows how limited my options are. Anyway, I’m not here to whinge about my existential crisis.

I started the day by doing Day 24 of the new Fit program which was a rather fast-paced routine with Nicole. I felt sluggish and uncoordinated but I kept on pushing myself so all in all it wasn’t that bad. So what do you think of Fit Round 4? I think it’s a great program with rather long routines and apparently, it’s doable even if you work out early in the morning. However, I think I’ll opt for a program or challenge with slightly shorter routines.

Moving on to our fact finder fragment, which will be even more random than it usually is. So did you know that the first woman to cycle round the world learnt to ride a bike a few days before she set off? (Her name was Annie Cohen Kopchovsky known as Annie Londonderry. you can look her up.) Also, did you know that 37% of Brits believe their jobs are meaningless and do not contribute to the world? It’s a bit sad but I can relate. Did you know that a cyberchondriac is someone who scours the Internet looking for details of their illnesses? Actually, I would call them normal, intelligent people who’s been failed by the health care system and they feel scared and alone. Wow, I’m a little ray of sunshine today, aren’t I?

All right, Pals, I need to go now have an easy day, don’t forget to do something you enjoy, and have a look at my flower pics.