Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 2nd

Hey everyone! How is it going?

Quick to the point here; are you working out today? If so, what is it? Or really just share how you are moving or maybe resting today.

I have my eyes set on some upper body yoga (Marina) and express kickboxing (Tasha) combo that seems perfect for today. Good luck out there today!

And how will you be pre and re-fueling? Hm. Good question!

The picture today is of a Cut Leaf Evening Primrose. They are a night time bloomer, much to a nocturnal bugs delight. This photo was taken at dawn before they closed petals for the day.

Okay, haves and hopes the hours ahead are kind to you. And thank you for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***