HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 1st ๐Ÿ 

Happy Monday everyone! Those of you who are, like me, still on holiday for Easter weekend are probably at least a little happy ๐Ÿ˜ It's April 1st, which in French is the day for "poissons d'avril" (pranks), hence the ๐Ÿ . Not feeling very silly as yet, more relaxed. I am really enjoying having extra time to spend doing all kinds of things. This morning I finished a novel I've been reading over the weekend. This afternoon I will finally be roasting that big turkey we impulsively bought; our invitation to supper yesterday meant it had a chance to properly thaw ๐Ÿคฃ I have other little plans for my day, planting more seeds for my garden, practicing the pieces I need to learn for Wednesday's rehearsal, doing a bit of laundry, etc. As for workouts, my calendar is showing a cardio day for the BE challenge; I'm not sure if I'll go for the original choice or swap in one of Nicole's awesome low-impact HIIT workouts. I'm taking my morning as it comes, resting up after our delicious holiday supper and sleeping off all that food, so I'll figure out the details later in the day. So, in honor of living in the present moment, here is a quote for today:

โ€œBreathing in, there is only the present moment. Breathing out, it is a wonderful moment.โ€ (Thich Nhat Hanh)

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

PS Wishing CK and her family a peaceful and blessed day. I hope they are safely home from their travels.