Daily Check-in: Monday, April 1st

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How was your weekend? If you celebrated, did you have a good Easter?

I hope so! And I hope you checked in with our lovely weekend guest host: Karen! Karen, thanks so much for ghosting!

Alrighty then, Blenderz, what does your Monday have in store for you?

For workouts?

Me and my workout buddies Shabnam and Raven are doing another week of workouts together--and this week all the workouts will be with Brian! Yay! So workout buddies, what Brian routine are you starting your week off with? I'm gonna start with lower body work:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-with-dumbbells-and-bodyweight-fast-paced-workout-for-quads-glutes-and-hamstrings Then tomorrow will be an upper body day! What about you guys?

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Probably some leftovers!

Finally, a pic!

These swans are obviously gossiping about that wood duck. They can't stand that he is just as beautiful as they are.

Alrighty guys, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me and I hope you have great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Hi. I don't know what you're thinking while reading all that, but I'm assuming it started along the lines of:

"Wait. Karen ghosted?!"

"Ok....Why is Raven talking in third person?"

"I'm Confused."

"And why does it feel like Kim wrote this? Is she hosting again?"

"Uhh, that photo does NOT look like gossiping swans."

"Still confused...."

Okay, so this was my silly and ridiculous attempt to sorta kinda maybe pull an April Fool's prank as I copy & pasted one of Kim's check-in posts from around a year ago today. Original post here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/32986/daily-check-in-monday-april-10th

But now that I'm done playing/fooling around, here's your real Raven check-in:

Still stands that I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Easter! The 2024 Easter that is.

Coby is the one to thank as our most recent ghoster/weekend hoster. Thanks so so much, Coby! ..But we can always thank Karen too just because😉

Kim is fantastic as always and year 'round for her regular hosting. Thanks a million buddy!!!

I will NOT be doing that Brian workout today. I need to go a little easier after finishing Fit4--which was an amazing program btw.

Food is coffee now and figure it out later!

But what are you all up to? Share share away!

The picture is actually of some Dewberry flowers. Spring is still showing off.

All left, thanks for reading and checking in with me today. Be it you feeling cranky or pranky, hope you can have a nice day and hopefully you weren't fooled too much! And if you did get fooled, well, you can't get fooled again, right? Right. Consider yourself fool proof.

Happy April Fool's Day!😜