HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 29th

Hello, team, and Happy Good Friday! I will wish you an early Happy Easter as I'll probably not be around much over the weekend. I am traveling to see my parents for the holiday. How do you celebrate, if at all? I'll post a picture of some Romanian painted eggs in the comments, just don't imagine my mother and i will be making anything like it. I've found a walnut coffee cake recipe that I want to try as well, I think my parents will enjoy it.

Today I finished FB Fit 4 and I am ready for a deload next week, my shoulders are sore from holding on to heavy weights. I'll try some workouts from Amanda's Pilates challenge, I think, and will be sure to add in some kickboxing cause I've missed it.

That's all from me. If I remember correctly today will be the memorial for CK's son in law, so I want to once again wish the entire family strength to get through this. If I've gotten the day wrong, apologies, my brain is working at ~65%. You are in my thoughts and I hope everyone can take time to heal after this tragedy.

Before I go I think you all appreciate this message from Nicole.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YZ6Jf3tBiLU

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!