Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 28th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you today?

We're almost to Friday, so hopefully that's some good news, eh?

Before I get too much farther into our check-in, let's talk ghosting! Here's our current line-up:

March 30th & 31st: Coby

April 6th & 7th: Lea

April 13th & 14th: Shab

April 20th & 21st: Inge

April 27th & 28th: Karen

Inge: I went ahead and added you to the schedule for April 20th &21st--if that doesn't work for you, just let me know and we'll get ya rescheduled! We also have some open weekends after April 27th & 28th should anyone be interested in ghosting! So if you wanna guest host, just let me or Raven know and we'll get ya scheduled in--and TIA!

Ok, onto today!

What do your workouts look like for today, Blenders?

It looks like upper body with Tasha is scheduled for today. However, my upper body is still super sore from Tuesday's workout, so I'm going to swap for Friday's lower body routine with Erica instead. I'll do the upper body tomorrow!

What's on the menu for today?

I've got some leftover salad components that I think we'll put to good use!

Finally, a pic! How about a pretty sunset for you today?

Alrighty Blendfriends, that's it for me!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited