Perspiration Pals 28 March 2024

Hello there, Pals! I hope you’re well. I haven’t slept much because my body doesn’t let me but at least I can relax a bit over the long weekend. It’s a bright, bright, bright sunshiny day, not even one stray cloud in the sky so of course it’s windy. I like the peace and quiet in the office now. Some of my colleagues start later than me plus a few of them are already on holiday.

Anyway, I started the day with a short but tough core routine because the scheduled one would’ve been a 50-minute stretching workout. There’s no way I get up at 5 a.m. to stretch. I don’t even like stretching at 5 p.m. let alone early in the morning. Tomorrow’s routine is gonna be a killer, though. 70 minutes with Tasha… yeah… I’ll probably be singing ‘I Will Survive’ halfway through.

So yesterday’s fun fact was confirmed, thank you Kim. Let’s move on to today’s fact finder fragment. Did you know that people who think their opinions are superior to others may be most prone to overestimating their relevant knowledge and ignoring chances to learn more, a study found. Also, did you know that if you want to learn about monsters and ghouls in real life, you can get a PhD in Parapsychology at the University of Edinburgh? I do hope this fun fact is true… And a bonus fact, although it’s a bit sad but did you know that as global temperatures rise, flowers are emitting less scent?

All right, Pals, that’s it from me today, have an easy day, have strength if you’re struggling and don’t forget to smell some flowers… if you can.