Perspiration Pals 27 March 2024

Hi there, Pals. How are you? It’s Wednesday but it’s my Thursday aka little Friday because I’m off work on Friday and Monday too. Yaaay! I’m planning to go for bike rides and forget about work. I don’t particularly like planning things because whenever I do something comes up. Mostly something unpleasant.

Anyway, I started the day by doing Day 17 of the new Fit program. Considering the fact that I was a bit reluctant to start it because of the length of the individual routines, I’m doing quite well. I’m not saying I haven’t used the swap feature but even if I opted for a shorter routine it wasn’t significantly shorter. All right, I’ll stop blowing my own horn now. It’s your turn now, workout buddies. Maybe some of you have already finished the program.

Moving on to our fact-finder fragment, I’ve decided to use a fun fact my student dug up. (We were discussing animal idioms and I told him to look up interesting facts about animals.) So did you know that hens with white earlobes typically lay white or lightly tinted eggs while hens with red(ish) earlobes lay darker eggs. I have no idea if it’s true, so Kim, if you’re reading this you might be able to tell. Also, did you know that people develop first impressions of you in a tenth of a second? That’s probably why I have to work hard to convince people (if I think they’re worth convincing) that my RBF is not necessarily who I am…

All right, Pals, I have to go now, be good if you can, have an easy day and don’t forget to water your plants.

PS, yes, plant pic again… but look! My new little plant is growing like crazy. (before – right side, after – left side)