My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone sorry that I haven't been posting online in a while it's been really busy for me at work and around home that I haven't got the chance to post online yet. I'm already 2 week or 3 into the program and these workouts really make you work up a sweat because the workout that I had on I can't remember what day I was sweaty by the end of the workout. The workouts really kick your butt and your body will be feeling it by the next day because my shoulders and hips were both really feeling it yesterday all day at work and now after stretching them out today and resting them in bed they feel a whole lot better then they did before.

It's been crazy at work all this month since the self-checkout closed down all of the lines at the store have been getting packed busy and backed up. to the point where lots of people are waiting to pay for their items. Sometimes it won't be as busy and it will be a slow day all day in the store and other times it will be packed with people that I have to sneak through the crowd just to bring up the lock-up item or items for the customer.