HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 25th 🗒️

Good Monday, Blendfriends! I woke up without a headache 🥳 ready to do my workout, only to find I had no Internet on my home wifi. But with my trusty phone and Kayla's write-up 🗒️ (so thankful that all the workouts have these!), I completed Kayla's "spinal health" prehab workout.

Today's quote is in honor of persevering through small adversities:

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.” (Mary Anne Radmacher)

The wifi is reconnected now, so I don't have to rush off to the office 👍

I've not been posting the last few days. It was a pretty intense week at work, I didn't even remember to use my sit-stand desk in standing position. Not surprising that my back pain and headaches persisted. But I had a pretty productive weekend in the kitchen at least, and today I have minestrone and végépâté already made for lunch, and pizza dough ready for supper. So I'm starting the week in much better spirits than I ended the last one!

Wishing everyone a fit, healthy and happy start to the week. And I'll just mention that everyone is welcome to read and post here and on the other accountability threads, we love to hear from you!