Perspiration Pals Sunday March 24, 2024

Happy Sunday Ppals!

It is a cold start today ( wind chills in the upper 20's F)but it is nice and sunny and should warm up to the 50's F.

Yesterday I went to a spring market and farmers market (surprise! 🤭) but it wasn't my usual market. It was in a nearby town where they had recently opened a new park. The new park is very nice. The bird structures are part of a slide for kids.

In exercise news I completed Amanda's new 5 day pilates challenge. Cinnamon made it even more challenging by thinking that my hands and feet are his toys. I kept a bunch of his toys nearby so I could toss them for him to chase. I did banish him to my bedroom and that gave me a few minutes. The door doesn't latch tightly and Nellie pushes it open from the outside and lets him out. Sneaky cats!

I have been enjoying alternating pilates with Flex 1. Now I will move onto the 2 week pilates challenge alternating with Flex 1. My plan is to finish in time to start the new 30 day challenge coming out April 14.

Earlier I had a first quick breakfast of toast and tea. When I finish this note I want to make a second breakfast with eggs, bagel and coffee with cheese either in the eggs or on my bagel. Thinking ahead to dinner I want to make curried broccoli with potatoes and chicken.

Other plans for today include finishing cutting my lawn. It had already gotten too long and it is only March.

Now I would like to hear how your weekend is going. I hope you are doing something fun and enjoying good food.

All are welcome to read and chat with us.

Edited