Weekend Ghostess: Sun, March 24th

Hello again, hello, just called to say hello....

Sorry, somehow that song just popped in my mind. How are you all doing today? I'm swell, I've even slept in!!!!! Till 0730, and I feel rested, ready to tackle the day even though I won't be doing much. It IS Sunday after all right?

I've got my puff pastry in the oven to make/bake another Smurf cake, so I've got some time to type out this check in in between. So let's get started with the usual stuff.

And since I've started with food, let's go for talking about what'll appear on the table today. Here it's gonna be our usual Sunday dinner: steak and airfryer chips. Can't go wrong with that if you ask me. I might make some mushroom sauce and a salad as a side dish. What about you? Are you 'ze chef of ze ouse' today or have you decided to be the host and let yourself be served for once?

Then onto workouts. Will you be putting on your workout gear or just lazy around in your sweats on the sofa? Or maybe you'll earn your workout complete while working in the garden or going for a walk. Whatever is it, let me know.

I'm not doing any workouts whatsoever. I will be checking what's scheduled for Day 22 of Fit4 and write down my weights. But that's it.

Right, I'm trying to keep things short-ish here. I've bugged you enough yesterday with my long check in, so I'll jump to my picture of the day. As you can see (duh!) my crochet project is finished. I saw this flower wreath on Pinterest and loved it. So I gave it a try, modified it to my size of wreath and this is the result. I've already got the next project in my head and I'll be writing down the pattern later.

Okido ladies, that's about it from my side here. No question today, sorry, can't be bothered. Only thing left for me is to thank you for sticking with me this weekend and taking the time to read my rambles, I know it's hard to resist me, but still. 😜Tomorrow Kim will take over again to start off another week of check ins.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰