Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 20th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

It's a cold, snowy, blustery one here today! Not at all Spring-like! We've entered second winter, it would appear. Which, I guess, isn't the worst; since we didn't have much of a first winter.

Anywho, let's talk workouts!

What do your workouts look like for today?

I really enjoyed doing a walking workout with Kelli yesterday. It felt so good, and it was such a mood boost to hear Kelli's voice again! Nothing like some original K & D to give ya all the feels. As for today tho, we've got some total body Brian! That's gonna be [fun] in a muscle torchin kinda way!

As for food today?

I'm stuck on coffee! I'll worry about all the rest of that stuff later!

Finally, a pic. Snowy chickadee. Who's just as confused about the weather as I am.

Alrighty Blendfriends, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***