Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Lower Body Bench Strength and Cardio Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

Pull out your bench (or alternative stable object) for this surprisingly sweaty and sneakily challenging lower body workout:  

Lower Body Bench Strength and Cardio Circuits

The primary focus of this workout are the two strength circuits that include weighted exercises. We complete a primer circuit before both strength circuits to give you some practice with using your bench/inclined surface before adding load to your muscles. The cardio circuits that follow your rounds of strength are intended to give you a moderate heartrate spike without fully depleting your energy tanks.

Make sure to review the write-up for tips on choosing your bench/inclined surface but also know that you can modify the exercises to complete the workout sans bench. Keep in mind that incorporating the bench into this routine adds to the overall challenge of the workout, increasing core engagement and requiring continuous mind-body awareness.

I was surprised by the substantial amount of sweat that poured out of my soul during this workout. I’m looking forward to creating more bench-based workouts for you – I hope you’re excited as well!

See you on the screen!

-Tasha