Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 19th. Happy First Day of Spring! 🌸🌱🌼🌷

Hello Blenders!

happy first day of Spring to you! (If you're in the Northern Hemi, that is! Otherwise, it's heading into Autumn for our Southern Hemi friends!)

It's not feeling very Spring-like here at the moment. We did have some very nice warm weather a couple weeks ago, tho. And that's thrown some things off--like my crocuses here! Even though they are an early bloomer, it's still way too early for them to be blooming here! But the warm weather changed their minds (I bet they're regretting that, now that it's back below freezing and snowing!)

Anywho, how are things in your part of the world, Blenders?

And how are your workouts treatin ya?

Mine are good! The drop sets with Erica yesterday felt real good. I haven't checked my calendar yet to see what Fit4 has on offer, but I'm betting it's some kind of active recovery.

What's on the menu for today?

Haven't decided that yet!

Alrighty Blendfriends, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***