Daily Check-in: Monday, March 18th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you today? How was your weekend?

I hope all is well with you!

I wanna thank our wonderful weekend guest host Lea for sharing her amazing adventures with us--and also a big thank you to my co-host in crime, Miss Raven, for hosting the past two weeks! I hope you have some better days ahead of ya, buddy!

Ok, so what's happenin for today, Blenders?

For workouts?

It's the start of week 3 of Fit4 for me--total body week! So we'll get to that later today!

For food?

We've got lots of leftovers to decide from, so that's kind of nice. We'll just raid the fridge, and call it good!

Finally, a pic! It's back to cold and snowy here, after a brief stint of False Spring. So my birdies are still hittin the feeders pretty hard; including this pine siskin, who was pretty happy to find a shell-less sunflower seed.

Alrighty Blenderinos, that's about it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***