As the title suggests I just completed Day 4 of FB Bodyweight! It took a bit of a while for me to get to Day 4 so I had to keep rescheduling, but thatâs okay. I got a nice sweat going, and I KNOW Iâm going to be sore tomorrow. Never underestimate Bodyweight workouts. I know I keep typing this, but it is true.
There was cardio in todayâs workout, but Iâm not yet at the âjumping phaseâ so I did the low impact versions and limited range of motion. I still got a good workout despite all that. Is it weird that I missed sweating in workouts? Has anyone else felt that when they havenât worked out in a few days, weeks, months or years? Is that just me? I know there are people who would call me crazy for that, but thereâs just something about it that makes you feel âAhhhhhâ after a workout. Also, even if you donât sweat that doesnât mean you didnât work hard. I honestly didnât expect to sweat this much. I was going through the routine and found my face and neck drenched. I then thought, âOh my goodness, this is amazing!â Haha! Iâm weird, I know. Some of you are probably thinking, âWhy is she so excited about sweating? Gross!â At least, thatâs what my sister always says when she sees me sweating and Iâm happy about it. Do any of you have family members or even friends who look at you funny like that when you workout? Does it bother you? Do you just laugh about it like I do and try to get them to join in on the fun? Do you ignore them? Do you try to hug them full of sweat for the fun of it and then chase them down as they run away and call you gross? That last question made me laugh. đ Believe it or not, I have done this with friends and they have to me. Except we donât run from each other. HuhâŚ
FB Bodyweight Day 4 Complete!!!
Hello Blender Family!
As the title suggests I just completed Day 4 of FB Bodyweight! It took a bit of a while for me to get to Day 4 so I had to keep rescheduling, but thatâs okay. I got a nice sweat going, and I KNOW Iâm going to be sore tomorrow. Never underestimate Bodyweight workouts. I know I keep typing this, but it is true.
There was cardio in todayâs workout, but Iâm not yet at the âjumping phaseâ so I did the low impact versions and limited range of motion. I still got a good workout despite all that. Is it weird that I missed sweating in workouts? Has anyone else felt that when they havenât worked out in a few days, weeks, months or years? Is that just me? I know there are people who would call me crazy for that, but thereâs just something about it that makes you feel âAhhhhhâ after a workout. Also, even if you donât sweat that doesnât mean you didnât work hard. I honestly didnât expect to sweat this much. I was going through the routine and found my face and neck drenched. I then thought, âOh my goodness, this is amazing!â Haha! Iâm weird, I know. Some of you are probably thinking, âWhy is she so excited about sweating? Gross!â At least, thatâs what my sister always says when she sees me sweating and Iâm happy about it. Do any of you have family members or even friends who look at you funny like that when you workout? Does it bother you? Do you just laugh about it like I do and try to get them to join in on the fun? Do you ignore them? Do you try to hug them full of sweat for the fun of it and then chase them down as they run away and call you gross? That last question made me laugh. đ Believe it or not, I have done this with friends and they have to me. Except we donât run from each other. HuhâŚ
Have a Blessed day/afternoon/evening/night!