FB Bodyweight Day 4 Complete!!!

Hello Blender Family!

As the title suggests I just completed Day 4 of FB Bodyweight! It took a bit of a while for me to get to Day 4 so I had to keep rescheduling, but that’s okay. I got a nice sweat going, and I KNOW I’m going to be sore tomorrow. Never underestimate Bodyweight workouts. I know I keep typing this, but it is true.

There was cardio in today’s workout, but I’m not yet at the “jumping phase” so I did the low impact versions and limited range of motion. I still got a good workout despite all that. Is it weird that I missed sweating in workouts? Has anyone else felt that when they haven’t worked out in a few days, weeks, months or years? Is that just me? I know there are people who would call me crazy for that, but there’s just something about it that makes you feel “Ahhhhh” after a workout. Also, even if you don’t sweat that doesn’t mean you didn’t work hard. I honestly didn’t expect to sweat this much. I was going through the routine and found my face and neck drenched. I then thought, “Oh my goodness, this is amazing!” Haha! I’m weird, I know. Some of you are probably thinking, “Why is she so excited about sweating? Gross!” At least, that’s what my sister always says when she sees me sweating and I’m happy about it. Do any of you have family members or even friends who look at you funny like that when you workout? Does it bother you? Do you just laugh about it like I do and try to get them to join in on the fun? Do you ignore them? Do you try to hug them full of sweat for the fun of it and then chase them down as they run away and call you gross? That last question made me laugh. 😂 Believe it or not, I have done this with friends and they have to me. Except we don’t run from each other. Huh…

Have a Blessed day/afternoon/evening/night!

Edited