Perspiration Pals 14 March 2024

Hello Pals! The 14th. 14 is a nicer number than 13. I’m not superstitious I just don’t like prime numbers. How are you today? It’s sunny but not too warm today but since I lost the ability to be cold, I don’t mind chilly mornings. I took a picture of some other blooming tree or bush or shrub (bring me a shrubbery! – five points for the Pal who recognises the reference). We call it tulip tree, I have no idea what it’s called in English and unfortunately I didn’t have time to google it this morning because it’s another busy day…

I started the day with a nice lower-body routine with Erica. (Day 4 of the new Fit program) I’ve done it before and since I forgot to watch it yesterday I didn’t know, or I should say remember, that it involved quite a lot of balancing which I’m terrible at early in the morning. To my surprise, I wasn’t that bad. What about you, workout buddies?

Moving on to our fact-finder fragment, did you know that a teaspoon of water contains about 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in it? Imagine drinking so many atoms… are 21 zeros a sextillion, or… I don’t even know how to say it. Now that’s a true fact finder fragment. Also, I might have mentioned it before but for every person on earth, there are roughly 170 million insects. That a big number too. Some of the insects assigned to me actually live with me. They never ask if they can move in, they just automatically assume. Others think my eyes are swimming pools… they just jump right in. And did you know that a single human being's DNA contains as much information as fifty novels? We are walking libraries, Pals. Walking libraries. Well, not libraries but bookshelves, perhaps.

All right Pals, I need to rush, have an easy day and don’t order things you don’t need. (random piece of advice)