Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 14th

Hey everyone and welcome to our Friday Eve!

Being it is that day, let's review our g(hosting) schedule right quick:

March 16th & 17th: Lea

March 23rd & 24th: Inge

March 30th & 31st: Coby

April 6th & 7th: ???

April 13th & 14th: Shab

As always, if you'd ever like to guest host a weekend, just let me or Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks so much in advance!

Anyways, what's going on with workouts?

Me and my fit buddies have a lower body day. Looks like another fun one with Tasha.

But what about you? Share the sweats and stretch.

And how about some food? I need to figure that out later. Maybe sandwiches? Eh, it's a future me problem. Present me is content with her coffee.

While past me captured another sunset for you all--complete with a cloudscape.

That's all I have for now. I got stuff and things to do, but thanks for reading and checking in with me today! I hope you find something in your day that makes you smile.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***