My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone and how is everyone's week going so far for all of you because the first day of spring is just around the corner and hopefully that it will start warming up soon because it hasn't been much lately. I had a lower body strength and HIIT or Cardio workout with Kellie today and they were both on two separate videos that I had to do and my lower body was already feeling it by the end of the first workout before moving on to the next one. The weather though has been really nice lately its either been nice and sunny or it's been raining and dropping lots of rain on the property and the plants and everything has been enjoying it really grateful for it.

Everyone has been on their feet at work trying to get everything rearranged around on the floor to bring out the new items that we have in the back that need to be put out on the floor and sold so that way they aren't in the back getting pushed back. There's been at least 3 or more of us out on the floor in the Apparel section putting out new clothes or moving them around and making new modes for them to be moved and bringing out the new section or style of clothes.