Perspiration Pals 13 March 2024

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? First of all, I wish all the strength in the world to those of you who are going through something difficult, sad or trying. A lot has been going on in the lives of people I know and it has just confirmed my ‘anything can happen to anyone at any time’ attitude to life. The took the picture I attached near my workplace. I kept walking past these trees saying ‘oh, I should take a picture they are so beautiful’ but so far, I haven’t and now the trees are losing their flowers. If you want to do something that gives you pleasure, just do it. (unless it hurts others…)

Anyway, I started doing the new Fit program even though I whined about the length of the scheduled routines last week. Fortunately though, the longest one (70 minutes) is scheduled for 29 March which is holiday here so I’ll be off work and so I don’t have to reschedule it. I suppose I have quite a lot of workout buddies now. I did Day 3 today, by the way. My quads are sore my lats are sore and I have a feeling that my obliques will be sore too. I like this what’s gonna be sore tomorrow game.

Let’s move on to our fact finder fragment now. Did you know that lenticular clouds are rare formations that can look like UFOs? They are formed when wind encounters an obstruction such as a mountain. I’ve never seen one in real life. Also, did you know that the pressure to feel upbeat can make you feel downbeat? Embracing your darker moods is better in the long-run, psychology researchers found. And a bonus fact, millionaires who have earned their wealth are moderately happier than those who inherited it, a 2018 psychology study found.

All right, Pals, that’s it from me today, have an easy day and don’t forget to fill your staplers (random piece of advice).