A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 13th

Good morning Blendfriends!

I saw this the other day and thought it was a nice reminder. So, please be kind to yourself and others.

My plan is to go to the gym today and do the hill run I did not do yesterday. Instead, I did an intense upper-body workout and now I am feeling sore. Now I need a run and some leg work.

My husband is back and will prepare dinner so I do not need to worry about this.

Last, week after a tough conversation he held his word and signed up for the gym. He has not gone yet, and probably will not this week, but it is a first step. He told me that in his family they think if you have to go to the gym you are lazy. I was shocked to hear this. I was also a bit hurt to know that that is what they are thinking. Being a farming family requires a lot of physical work and you should be tired after that. He said he needs to drop that notion because he realizes how ridiculous it is. There were also more revelations about his family that I think helped me to understand things a bit better. It was an eye-opening and interesting conversation.

I am excited for him and to see how going to the gym can potentially help his stress levels, improve his sleep and boost his confidence.

So enough about me, what is with everyone else? Food, fitness or fun? Maybe all three or just one today.

Remember we are all welcome here!